What is Micro Needling?
Microneedling involves puncturing the skin, (multiple times) with a device containing Mirco Needles. The length of the needle and depth of penetration will determine the type of cellular action.
Our home roller with a depth of 0.2mm gives more of a shallow puncture, working on texture and pigmentation and is ideally used a couple times a week.
Our Professional roller with the depth of 0.5mm, is designed for in clinic treatment. This type of dermaroller works on the surface level as well as the dermal level to promote collagen reproduction. It also helps to improve the appearance of the skin and enhances overall health and function of the skin for long term results.
How it works
Stimulates, Rejuvenates and Revitalizes
Microneedling stimulates microcirculation, and boosts oxygenation which will kick start the rejuvenation process. It revitalizes the skin in the most natural way by using our bodies natural biology, and ability to heal, repair, and rejuvenate
What can Micro Needling treat?
Micro needling can treat and improve a wide variety of skin conditions such as:
- Improves appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves skin tone and texture
- Improves overall signs of aging
- Diminishes appearance of pigmentation
- Diminishes vascular irregularities such as broken capillaries Reduces pore size
- Diminishes congestion and acne breakouts
- Diminishes the appearance of scarring